Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Daddy's Girl

J actually is home for one evening and Peanut Butter is taking full advantage of it. She wants nothing to do with me and screamed at the top of her lungs when I took her from dear o daddy for a change. And then made me carry her all the way back upstairs to daddy when she can get up those stairs just fine by herself. And just as I'm typing my pity party she runs in her with a big smile and says hi. How can you not love that, even though she just wants me to turn a Blue's Clues on.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, how adorable :)

Julie said...

Little girls sure love their Daddys!!
But they still need their Mommys!!

Mary said...

Lately, all I hear out of my little guy's mouth is "Daddy, Daddy." Although I don't mind it in the middle of the night!

Melissa said...

It is sooo cute to see the kids go for dad.

KG said...

HAHA . . . I always thought that Blues Clues guy was sort of weird. I mean -what kind of grown man would do a show like that?

Whatever - a rich man, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I hope you'll continue to return :)