It has been a while since I've blogged, but I figure I'll dust things off a little and catch everyone with my amazingly busy life. HA!
Everything has been pretty good here. Miss Peanut Butter had her Parent/Teacher Conference today and she is doing really well; I love hearing that she is so fun to have in class. I hope they don't say that to everyone. She has surprisingly been a cold lunch taker. I am starting to feel bad about all the turkey sandwiches I have been sending. I should really branch out a little more. I bought sunbutter, since she had been begging for pb&j and her school is nut free, but she didn't like the sandwich. I think that is one I have to make that morning and not the night before because it got all soggy. Otherwise, I have a 6 dollar jar of sunbutter to eat myself.
Last week I went to the Twin Cities for my friend's husband's funeral. It was very sad to see a life cut short at 36 from cancer. So many nice things were said about him that makes me wish I had knew him better. My heart breaks for my friend. She is coming to the area this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing her. I also wish I would have had more time in the TC to meet up with a few of you, but it was a very short trip.
I am still waiting to hear about getting a job that would get me out of the big house. Hopefully I hear something this week. Waiting is so hard, especially when they have changed how we pick vacation. If I should take this job I will probably miss out on the first round of picking and will have to pray that a week will still be there in July so I can take PB back to Ocean City next year.
Monday, October 3, 2011
I've been slacking in the blogging world. The last week or so I've been meaning to catch up with ya'lls blogs, and today I see most of you have been blogging as much as I have. I skimmed all the blogs and caught up. Sorry for the lack of comments.
It has been pretty slow action wise here. So bullet points it is
- .I interviewed for a job last week that I am hoping to get. I think the interview went ok so I have my fingers crossed.
- I bought a new/used car. I needed to get rid of my gas guzzlin' SUV which was draining my bank account faster than anything else. I ended up with a Subaru Impreza '08. I wanted something with AWD and this had it and it was priced right. Though now I keep finding little things dents and such that I didn't notice before.
- Peanut Butter is loving school and is doing pretty good in swim lessons.
- I have become addicted to Pintrest.com love this site!
- I have begun to feel pretty happy about being divorced. I have not however changed my stance on being very unhappy about my daughter living in the same house with his skank.
Posted by Robyn at 6:18 PM