Peanut Butter is 2 months from turning 2.
Things she is up to now are:
- Learning words especially ones used in Blues Clues. She now loves yelling "MAIL!"
- Climbing fences
- Directions as which way we are going, not listening ones, maybe someday.
- Playing with dolls.
- Pointing at babies, she loves babies.
- Not wanting to have her hair combed.
- Pointing to parts of the body. She is enthralled by the cabbage patch doll's outie.
- Throwing, the girl has an arm.
- Not sitting in a shopping cart.
- Pointing and saying, "wassat?"
- No longer napping with Mama in the recliner on a regular basis, she has to be in the crib.