Sunday, June 29, 2008

8 is Great.

Jules tagged me for this bit of info about my self.


Eight Things I Have a Passion For:
  1. J, Peanut Butter and the Boy
  2. Scrapbooking
  3. Travel
  4. Taking Photos, though I am not very good at it.
  5. Tivo
  6. Brittish stuff, ie Burberry, Crime Dramas, accents and words.
  7. Dark Chocolate.
  8. Blogging
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
  1. Tour Gernamy
  2. Tour Ireland
  3. Take Peanut Butter to Paris.
  4. Spend a Summer on the Beach
  5. Finish my Degree
  6. Be able to run 5 miles.
  7. Lose 40 pounds
  8. See all the good stuff in Peanut Butter and The Boy's life.
Eight Things I Say a Lot:
  1. Seriously?
  2. Are you freaking kidding me? (though freaking is usually not the word I normally use)
  3. Who's sock's are these?
  4. Peanut Butter's Full Name.
  5. The Boy's Full Name
  6. Sh*t
  7. Peanut Butter
  8. I am not the maid here.
Eight Books I Have Read Recently:
  1. Come Back: A mother and daughter's journey to hell and back. -Claire Fontaine
  2. The Courage to Start: A guide to running for life. -John Bingham
  3. Without Fail -Lee Child
  4. The Ghost -Robert Harris
  5. One Shot -Lee Child
  6. The World Without Us -Alan Weisman
  7. His Dark Materials Books 1&2 I couldn't finish 3 -Phillip Pullman
  8. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows -J.K. Rowling This was the audio book, I had read it the day it came out. If you like Harry Potter, Listen to them on audio they are fantastic.
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
  1. Gladiator
  2. Pretty in Pink
  3. Breakfast Club
  4. A Few Good Men
  5. Saving Private Ryan
  6. Bourne Identity
  7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
  8. Shawshank Redemption

No comments: