Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings

Why is it the more tired they are the harder it is to get them to go to sleep?

If I have to hear about Jeremiah Wright one more day this week, I think I will cut my ears off.

Do you ever wonder if some psychologists/psychiatrists went in to their chosen field because they know they are a little wacky themselves?

Am I crazy for letting Peanut Butter just go to town at the playground. I don't put anything really off limits, I will let her try just about everything, but I stand there with her so she doesn't crack her skull.

I am wondering if you all are congratulating me on actually starting to like running or the fact that I worked at a prison for 12 years. If it is the prison part, you should be smacking me up side the head saying what were you thinking?

4 comments:

KG said...

ALL shrinkos are messed up themselves. That's why they go into it.

You worked at a prison for 12 years? Badass!

Amy said...

I didnt realize you worked in a prison. Wow!!!

jenny said...

i LOVE your banner. okay, just had to ge that out of the way.

i say let 'em run all over the playground - it wears 'em out! :)

Mary said...

EVERY person I know that has gone into the field of psychology has issues to some degree. I think they know it, and are trying to figure themselves out!