Monday, April 14, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine


That is what I thought when the alarm went off at 4:30 am this morning. After barely sleeping, I was kicking myself for the awesome 3hr nap that Peanut Butter and I shared yesterday afternoon. I just could not force myself to get up and I had an even harder time getting PB to roust out of nappy time, she wasn't having it. As I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep last night, I was still happy about the nap, kind of.
The girl and I went for a run/walk today. I did 2.3 miles. I felt much better running. I do think I need a better pair of shoes, but they will have to wait a bit. PB gets bucky here and there like she wants out. I get her home and she doesn't want to get out. It is crazy.
A photo from yesterday. It was the boy's last basketball tournament of the year. PB was playing between courts with Daddy's hat. She'd put it on take it off. It was pretty comical.

3 comments:

KG said...

I LOVE those long naps with Sumo Baby. I don't care if I can't sleep that night - they're ALWAYS worth it!

jessica said...

you are so much more ambitious than me... although i am going for a WALK today... i love PB's shirt in that photo. and i love naps as long as i don't wake up more tired then when i went to sleep!

Amy said...

Long naps rock. This a really cute picture. That is so awesome that you are running!