Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Long Day


Peanut Butter had a long day today. We left the house at 9am and went to Madison. We stopped to get my car aligned. She must have had a store of poop, because as soon as I changed the first diaper, she filled another one. And as soon as I changed that one she was grunting again. After the hour and a half there and an estimate of 875 for the rest of the work that needs done, we headed over to Target since we now really needed diapers. Then Best Buy for 101 Dalmatians, I had $10 in rewards, old navy to find her a dress for the wedding we are going to this weekend. We went to Panera for lunch and then grocery shopping, where the total gave me a heart attack since I still need to get quite a bit. As I'm packing the car up with groceries ready to head home, my mom calls and is in Madison too. We meet and I look for a dress for myself while Nana hangs our with PB. We have some ice cream, and PB is ready to call it a day. It's almost 5 and she hasn't napped yet. This rarely happens as soon as we get a couple blocks out of the lot she's out. We get home and I unpack the car and pull her out and lay her down on the couch. She usually will not go back to sleep once you pull her out of the car, but she zonked right out. Now the trick will be to get her go to bed tonite.

5 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Ahhh, what a sweet picture. Her little cheeks are red :)

KG said...

I'm so depressed by how expensive groceries are now. You seriously can't make at home what you could buy at Panera for the same price.

Amy said...

She is just precious!

Mary said...

Cute picture :)
I love when they fall asleep like that!

Zoe said...

she looks wiped out!