Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Mile

I finally reached my goal for April and ran a whole mile nonstop today. Peanut Butter and I celebrated by playing at the park. My goal for the end of May is 2 miles.

It is amazing how much time you can waste in a store when you don't have a child in the cart. I went to wally world for a couple items and it took me almost 2hrs.

I forgot to post this, but PB turned 20 months on Thursday. I can't believe how fast this time has flown.

I know some of my MN blogging friends experienced this already in the last couple days, but they are forcasting possible snow tomorrow. UGG.

6 comments:

KG said...

Congrats on your mile! Good for you!

Also, it's cold here, too. But I'm glad because I have no AC!

Mary said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on reaching your April goal :) That's really great! I hope that it gives you the motivation you need to reach your May goal!
Keep up the good work sista friend!

Michelle Leigh said...

Great job Robyn! Keep up the great work! We got snow all weekend, it sucked!

Amy said...

Robyn, this is great! You are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. You go girl!

jessica said...

good for you on the MILE! awesome. you're my new hero.

happy bday to PB!

don't even mention the snow. it's been flitting here pretty much all weekend and STILL IS.

Anonymous said...

EWWWWW, snow?!?! In late April? I don't envy you at all, missy!