Saturday, May 31, 2008

Slow Down Saturday



It was all I could do to stay awake at work for the whole 4 hrs I went in for. I came home at 10 since J and the Boy had baseball stuff. Peanut Butter and I walked to the library and I though daycare was doing a brat fry fund raiser today at the grocery store, but when we got there it was some horse club, but PB and I both got a cheeseburger. I don't know what they spiced them up with, but they were delish. I'm glad I walked half way home before taking a bite, or I probably would have had 2. We both got a good nap in this afternoon. Thankfully I didn't have to fight her to get her to lay down.
My apologies to Stonyfield Farms. If you had just confirmed you got my email, I wouldn't have felt so bad when I opened my mail today and saw you so kindly sent me coupons for 5 free half gallons and some others for yogurt. I won't give up on you yet, but does your yogurt really have to be so expensive, or can't Wally World carry the strawberry. Though this does give me a reason to stay out of that retail hell.
This little green guy had PB's fascination. She grabs his hands. She tries to dance with him. She looks in his pot, I should really put something in there. Maybe he won't get blown over as often.

3 comments:

KG said...

A horse club? Must have been a zesty horseburger! BWAHAHAHA

I'm a sick, sick woman.

Zoe said...

man tranny head is evil!!!! i LOVE your new header!

Amy said...

The little green man is cute!