Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No Depp


Peanut Butter and I ran downtown to see if we might get a glance of Johnny Depp, but alas he wasn't on set yet. They seemed to be still setting up when I was down there. I was running so fast :) I zoomed by the store front that all the I'm assuming extras were hanging out. Why couldn't I have been walking at this point. Any who this was about as close as they let you get and I wasn't going to wait around all day. I know it is Johnny Depp, but I just couldn't do it.
I think I am going to do the Race for the Cure in Madison. I don't know whether or not to do the 5K or the 1 mile fun run. I pretty much ran 2 miles today. I was shocked when I looked at the pedometer. So I'm torn. I have until Friday to decide.

5 comments:

KG said...

Tragic! As you already know, I love me some Depp.

Anonymous said...

God damn. I guess I can't hold it against you for not spending your entire day hangin' out waiting for Sir Hottie Depp. Oh well.

Whiney Momma said...

OMG, I love, love, love Johnny Depp. I hope you get a chance to see him. Lucky for him I am nowhere near him...I could be his stalker!

As for the run, good luck! That is such a great thing to do. if you can run 2 miles, you can do the 5K no problem.

Mary said...

What do you mean you, you couldn't wait around all day? C'mon!
Just Joking!
Yeah for 2 miles! Totally go for the 5k. If you can do 2 you can do 3 :)

Amy said...

5K - You CAN do it!!!