Tuesday, May 27, 2008

PJ Palooza

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I was just a bear yesterday. It was like from the moment Peanut Butter woke up crying in the morning I was a complete crank. I just couldn't break out of it.

I did manage to actually get some scrapbooking done. I don't think I've touched much since March. I'm loving the Close to My Heart book, Imagine. Perfect for scraplifters like me. I'll post some pages when I get the finishing touches done on them.

Went to the dentist today. The boy didn't have any cavities surprisingly, since he rarely brushes his teeth. But they pulled two baby teeth that were just hanging there. The were seriously on by a thread; I don't know how the boy can stand that. Pull the freaking teeth out. Then the dentist says, don't worry about the co-payment on the extractions. We'll cover that. I'm like okay, I could've pulled them out with my bare hands, but bill away. If I didn't like him so much, I'd be pissed about it. They put up with PB running all over the joint so they are good peeps in my book. He also ground one of my teeth down so it doesn't rub when I clench and grind my teeth in absolute screaming rage in order not to say a word, giving me a big ol' toothache. I hope it works.

I had to add a photo of Peanut Butter's new funky PJs.

4 comments:

KG said...

Dude - they called that an extraction?!? I'd be pissed, too. I probably would have said, "Um - give me some string and a doorknob, biotches."

Mary said...

Extraction my a$$! Wow. I hate going to the dentist. HATE IT. I have to go back on 6/10 to have another cavity filled. Ugh!
Love PB's funky jammies :)

Julie said...

Love the jammies-so cute!! My emmy loves backyardagains too, I kinda like them too :)

jessica said...

love the pj's. where did you get them? i have such a hard time paying what they want to charge for pajamas!