Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings

Just a couple quick ones.

I wonder is Peanut Butter is going through a growth spurt, because she is eating like a horse.

I often wondered if/how a white person would survive in some of the South American prisons and well I found out on Locked Up Abroad in Venezuela this week. Very interesting. I wondered what it would take for me to agree to smuggle drugs and well, I don't think anything could persuade me after watching this show.

I wonder why my Fridays are the hardest mornings for me to get up. I wanted to hit snooze forever this morning. I felt drained all day.

I wonder if the Goddess Nike thought I was such a loser half assing it today, that after my measly, mostly walking, mile on our trip to the park that she made me go back out after dinner and suck it up for 2 more. I did a total of 3.6 miles today, walking probably 1 of them. I might just take tomorrow off I'm feeling a little sore now.



No comments: