Sunday, May 25, 2008

21 Months and ready to drive.

























Peanut Butter now thinks it is so cool to sit in the driver's seat and pretend to drive, that she tried to climb up through the open window. I am surprised she didn't get in, she is a crafty one. She usually find some way to get to what she wants. She has an eerie sense of directions too. This evening we went for a walk at her insistence, she kept pointing to the stroller saying, "More." At the end of the walk, yes I did run too, we crossed the road that leads to the park and she pointed down towards where we walk to the park and started screaming as we went by. Apparently she wanted to go to the park, not just for a walk. You can't even see the park from that corner. Luckily I didn't go to the park since as soon as we got home it started pouring.

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's amazing how they remember getting places. One time, going to my MIL, I took a different route and my daughter cried and cried in the back seat telling me I was going the wrong way.

Amy said...

She's just too funny! She seems older than 21 months!

Dana said...

I love these pictures... They made me laugh so hard! She is adorable!