Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Busy

We kept pretty busy today. After I got home from work, Peanut Butter and I ran to the park and then ran walked to the grocery store and home. We ate dinner and checked out J's baby, the Junior League baseball game. J is commissioner and has put a lot into getting a team going. I hate that it takes away from our time, but I'm also proud of the job he's done.
They had a huge sand/dirt pile at the field and PB went to town. She borrowed some kid's trucks and played. I then remembered I bought a sand set and it was in the car. She and the other 10 kids on the pile were covered. I'm glad it was bath night. I was beginning to think she didn't like getting dirty but she dove right in today. I may have to get that sand box now.
We might go to the zoo tomorrow. It is my day off. I don't know if she's old enough, but I think she'd like seeing the animals. Its a really small one too. It is supposed to be gorgeous out so we have to take advantage of it.

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

We had a giant dirt pile in our yard for a month last summer for some landscaping and you better believe every kid in our neighborhood wanted to play on it. Dirt=fun! You better get that sand box up. My kids love ours!