Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings


I always wondered who would pay more than 5 bucks for shampoo, until my tree hugging got the better of me. I am now using Giovanni tea tree triple treat shampoo. I love it. Since getting rid of parabens and sodium laurate sulfate is the next change on my list, I even splurged on Peanut Butter and bought her some Burt's Bees Shampoo/Wash. She smelled so good after bath time tonight. I also bought the Jason shower gel in cranberry satin. It smells fantastic.

I wonder why PB has decided to fight nap times? She ended up falling asleep in the jogger today.

I wonder if it was better for me to walk the 2+miles or run the 1.5?

I am wonder, like Michelle, who are some of these people on my traffic feed?


10 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Hi Robyn!
I visit :)

Anonymous said...

I too used to loathe paying anything over $5 for shampoo, but ultimately came to the conclusion that I like the way my hair smells/behaves/looks with the 'good stuff'. I don't do much that is costly for myself, so good shampoo has become my treat.

And I don't know about the running versus walking, but the fact that you are out there is better than nothing!

jessica said...

i got my shampoo from a spa/salon and LOVE it. my husband thinks it smells like dead people, though. (mint).

pb is tooooo cute. keep on keepin' on. i can't even get my butt out the door.

ellen s. said...

oh you guys must smell so GOOD!

Michelle Leigh said...

I don't spend a lot on shampoo either and don't know if I ever will. I guess it's not a priority to me. I wish it was!

KG said...

I totally use Aussie shampoo 'cause I'm cheap. But I LOVE me some Bert's Bees stuff! Especially the foot stuff.

Amy said...

Every now and then I buy some expensive shampoo and conditioner. Some have been worth it and others just not worth it.

Cute picture of PB.

Cassandra said...

I love Burts Bees, too!

Anonymous said...

I realized that when it comes to my hair, I have to spend the money on whatever WORKS...otherwise I just have limp-noodly looking hair. No one wants that.

jenny said...

i have biolage from matrix or herbal essances shampoo. i get my husband the cheap stuff. :)