Monday, May 19, 2008

Opening Day

























It was the boy's first game of the season tonight. He had a great hit his first at bat, a double. They should have a good season, the team looks pretty good. Peanut Butter did her best to entertain the crowd. She wanted in the score box. It was starting to rain lightly, so I decided we'd better be on our way in case it started to rain harder, since I had the stroller, so yes I ran to and from the field.
I have this nasty sinus cold and of course all of the nastiness seems to be settled on one side. It drives me bonkers. I should really take a look at getting this crooked, possibly broken nose fixed.
I almost forgot, my wonderful Mom came down on Saturday and watched PB while J and I had an actual date. We went for dinner at Nakashima's, a Japanese Hibachi place. It was so good. We also took in a movie, how I talked him into Prince Caspian is beyond me, but it was also pretty good if you're into that kind of stuff. I managed to stuff myself with popcorn and licorice. It was a good time. Thanks Mom.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a great day!

Michelle Leigh said...

Yeah for date night. It would be nice to have dinner and movie every once in a while. Glad you got to get out.

jessica said...

makes me want to sing take me out to the ball game! fun! our games don't start for another week.. practices are sort of boring - ha ha!

sorry about the sinus junk! yuck.

and yay for a date. that's is soooo awesome.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the time together -- I'm happy to do it again -- I think it is good for you two to go out and enjoy some time alone together -- maybe you can drop her off for a weekend and really have a nice romantic weekend together!

I greatly appreciate the THANKS and the breakfast!
Love ya - Mom