Wednesday, January 9, 2008

TGIF #1

Whew, thank god it's Friday, well my Friday anyway. I have tomorrow off and work Friday and have Sat, Sun, Mon off. Which is why this is my Friday #1. It was a long seven days after being off for 2 weeks.

I think I have found the cause of my skin problems. BioKleen laundry detergent. I try to save the planet and I get a skin reaction. Since I switched back to method things have gotten a lot better. I went to the dermatologist yesterday and he scratches me with his fingernail to see if it will induce hives. Well it didn't induce hives, but it did induce the heebee-geebees. I was so grossed out after that, I really didn't care what he said.

Peanut Butter is still co sleeping and frankly, I don't know how much more I can take. She goes to sleep like an angel and bam between 10:30 and midnight something wakes her up that will not let her lay back down in her crib. But she'll curl up and go right to sleep in our bed. Then the moving around the bed starts and as soon as she so much as brushes against J he picks her up and dumps her on my head. Once fine but continually through the night. Just pick her up and put her in her crib!! I know, I know, I should do the same thing, but darn it I have to get up at 4 30, I don't want to get out of bed before that, and the one time I did this week she woke up screaming at 5 as I'm getting dressed to leave and is pissed that I will not stay and cuddle. I just need her to instantly start talking and tell me what the deal is and go back to babbling.

So I think I'm going to take the plunge and go to the scrap for a cure . J said it was a go, the only bad thing is it is my birthday, but I'm sure we can do something an
other night. And I'm supposed to work that weekend, but another day off isn't always a bad thing.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Yay! You get to go to the crop! Hope your skin thing is better-- yikes!

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I'm so excited that you're coming to Chicago!!!! It's gonna be wonderful to meet you IRL!

As far as the baby in your bed thing goes . . . have you thought about moving to another bed? I used to do that sometimes. There is just something secure about sleeping in your parents bed . . . sometimes the parents even don't need to be there.

There has been several occasions where the kids have slept in my bed and me in theirs . . . that's why I bought them all good mattresses. :D