Thursday, January 3, 2008

Scrapbooking




For Zoe I am posting some of my recently done scrapbook pages. I've been scrappin' for about 4-5 years. I am very slow and I tend to lift a lot. I used to be a 2 page multi photo scrapper and now it's usually 1 photo on a single page. I am trying to incorporate more photos, but don't get your hopes up. I try to journal on most layouts and now usually use my crappy handwriting because I'm to lazy to go downstairs to set up a word doc for a couple lines. This is also why a lot of my journaling is hidden. I usually print my own photos; I have a canon pixma printer, love it. It is nice is some regards, as I can have the photo I want when I want it. But I don't print nearly as many photos as I used to. I should really upload and print a bunch at one of the sites. I just hate the time it takes to upload and usually you can't edit much after you've uploaded. I will not digi scrap, I don't really even consider it scrapbooking. I may just be bitter at the fact I can't figure out how to use my photoshop. I usually use picasa or the microsoft program that came with the computer to do basic edits on my photos. I would be one of those people who have hundreds of dollars is supplies, but always need more. I am refraining from buying for as long as I can hold out and force myself to use what I have. I do have my own room and I tend to watch TV more than scrap a lot of times. I watch tv seasons on dvd; currently it is season 7 of Buffy and I will be starting season 3 of veronica mars that I got for Christmas. Here's a link to my gallery at scrapjazz, but I don't upload there much anymore.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Love the Cake one! I'm a scraplifter too. I love the page maps monthly news letter it helps alot too...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.