Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Children's Museum


Miss Peanut Butter and I went to the Madison Children's Museum today.
She enjoyed dressing up like a construction worker.



She also had to rock the backwards hardhat as she operated the crane.



She drove on over to the nearest campsite since she was feeling a bit hungry.



She heaped herself up a plate of camp food after she
doled out coffee off the fender of the jeep.



She "ate" up and decided that wasn't enough to fill her up so...



It was over to the malt shop to see what was cooking there.



Taking the caps on and off seemed to be a big hit.



After all the fun it was time to head back to camp for a nap.


All in all we had a pretty darn fun morning. The had a lot more there, but these are the things she really enjoyed. I learned that she is really into pretend play if the stuff is there. That is something big girls do, not my lil Peanut Butter. I almost want to take her camping since she had the most fun there. Maybe next summer since camping season is definitely over here.

On another note, Nicole, I am almost done with the bases of the trick or treat pails and will try and post some photos so you can pick which 2 you want for your munchkins and I will do them up. And I know I have been promising some layout photos, but the ones I took today were crap, so I'll probably end up scanning and stitching. Since J isn't expected home until 2 am this evening and I am off tomorrow, I am going to be a night owl and scrap a bit and find out who blew up the bus on Veronica Mars, even though I've watched it a few times.

4 comments:

Kat said...

I keep telling the boys that when (if??) we get the new house we will go camping in the backyard. I'm almost as excited as they are.

Such sweet pics of PB. Looks like she had a great time. :)

Michelle Leigh said...

How cute! That museum looks like so much fun and it doesn't look like there were many other kids there. Ours is always packed. I'm glad you two had a fun day!

KG said...

I am IN LOVE with the children's museum here. I take Sumo there at least once a week - it's so great to take kids to a place where kids can be themselves, dress up in fantastic costumes and splash in the water. What cute photos!

Julie said...

We have a few museums like that here. Now they are way far away. But so cool!!