Saturday, March 1, 2008

B-ball

The boy a had Basketball tournament today; silly me thought we had to leave the house by 6am. No one corrected ne to that fact that it was 7 am, so I was up at 10 to 5 getting ready. At 5:35 I asked why no one was up. I had the car warming up and everything. J says you know we don't have to leave until 7. Argh I let PB crawl over to him in bed and go back to sleep and walk away saying then why am I up at 5 in the freaking morning. So I turn off the car after I remember I had it running and surfed the web a bit and then proceeded to get tired about 6:15 and went and laid back in bed fully dressed.
The tournament went really well the boy lost their first game by two. The boy had a great try at a last shot to tie it up, but it just didn't fall. He was heartbroken. They lost their second game too, but they played really well. The won the third, I can't believe these were the same boys I watched from the last tournament. They have improved so much; they played like a team today and it was quite a sight. I just need to figure out how to take photos in a gym, sometimes I get good ones and most of the time not so good. This is about the best one of the boy shooting today.
The day wore PB out. She loves playing with the boys and is all over the place. By the time we went for lunch and came back she was out. How she is able to sleep through all the noise is beyond me. Horns, whistles and yelling and she just snoozes. She is starting to become more aware of things pointing out her brother and her daddy when he was sitting across the room. It's neat to see things starting to click.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

i love that last pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss the days when I could pass out and sleep like that!

jessica said...

i need to catch up, you're blogging like a crazy woman! i would like it if my son would play b-ball instead of hockey... my blog