Sunday, March 9, 2008

Waterpark Weekend

We went to the water park for the boy's birthday. It was a pretty good time. We had a condo for the night. I thought Peanut Butter was going to have a blast. She was so scared, that we rode the lazy river for about an hour before she was ready to just go in the pool. She got a little better as the day went on, but for some reason she has issues will falling water. The boys had a blast after swimming and dinner we went across the street where they have a Field house. They played laser tag and hit balls in the batting cages; I had to see if I still had something and did two rounds of fast pitch softball 50-60 mph. By the end of round two I got it in my head that I should try the 70 mph one, but then I thought again. My hand was killing me, I guess that's why you're supposed to wear batting gloves. PB played on a Rainbow activity center she had fun til a girl pushed her down the slide and she tried slowing herself with her hands, I think they got a little burned. But she shook it off and played some more. I really want to get a set for her, but I know J is anti playsets. I was hoping she would have more fun at the water park today, but we took a couple rounds on the lazy river and she was ready for the pool. I'll have to upload those picture after I get them developed I didn't want to take a chance with my digital. It was a mice break from the Wisconsin Dells. It wasn't as packed, and we really enjoyed ourselves. I even talked with J's baby's momma more than usual.
Darn blogger isn't letting upload any photos, you all will just have to wait.

4 comments:

Laura S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura S. said...

I couldn't upload photos either.
Sounds like you had fun.
I wandered over to your blog form someone else's not exactly sure how I got here...lol. I really should be doing laundry not blog surfing.

~Laura

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!! :-)

Mary said...

What a great weekend :)