Saturday, October 6, 2007

Weekend Off

Well it's one of my few weekends off; I have rotating days off. Friday night we watched a high school football game. Today we watched the boy play football and hung out at a friends house. Tomorrow we are going to the Packers/Bears game. It should be a good time. I'm a little worried about leaving Peanut Butter it will be her first day away other than daycare. I hope she does okay. J's all worried I won't have a good time since I have decided to jump on the wagon. I just cannot deal with hangovers anymore, and I cannot imagine trying to take care of a year old with a hangover. I could care less if him and his friends want to get crazy, but I think that part of my life is done. I'm looking forward to the game anyways. I can't wait to see Favre. Hopefully it will be a good game.
PB has been having sleeping issues, the last couple nights she's woken up in the middle of the night and had to come into bed with us. Last night she wouldn't go to sleep. She fell asleep on the ride home, about 10 min, and then when I got up to the door the dog barked and scared her. I figured she's just lay down and go to sleep, but no she screamed and kicked the wall for 30 min, so I brought her to bed and when I thought she was asleep I put her back in her crib, but she got up right away and kicked and screamed for another 30 min. I finally gave up and laid down with her and she and I fell asleep. When J got home he put her in her crib, but she woke up again a little while later and she slept the rest of the night in our bed. She's usually pretty good sleeping through the night I don't know what the deal is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many things can throw little ones out of sorts. Hopefully she'll be back to normal sleeping patters quickly.

Ann said...

Isn't it amazing how much your life changes after you have a little one??? I love going out for drinks at night, but man... getting up at the crack of dawn with a little one is tough! Hope she starts sleeping better!

Greta Adams said...

Hi robyn...thanks for commenting on my blog...

i see you have a dare devil too huh?

I can totally relate to a child that doesn't sleep...melana is the same way..she cat naps...even at night...so frustrating and she is 3 1/2 thought she would out grow that by now but i guess not