Monday, October 15, 2007

It’s my Friday, even thought I took the last 2 days off. I ran to Madison yesterday since I could go without PB and take my time. I went to old navy and got a couple things. I was hoping to find something for PB’s pictures, but they didn’t have much that I liked. I think they were getting ready to turn over their lines. A lot of stuff was 50% off. I got a pair of wide leg pants. I loved the way they looked, but I’m not exactly sure where I will wear them. I also went to Whole Foods. I will never go there on a Sunday again. It was packed and the store is tiny to begin with. I feel rushed when it is busy and forget to get things. Maybe a list would come in handy, but I like to look for new things while I’m there. I wish I could afford to buy more things there. They were out of bulk dark chocolate chips; I was so bummed. When I go with PB the aisles are so narrow she can reach stuff on the shelves if I don’t have the cart just right. She doesn’t enjoy sitting real long either she wants out of the seat and usually can wiggle herself out. I’ve become a bad mom and put her in the big basket sometimes just so I can get the shopping done. She was so funny yesterday, dancing to the music on some commercial. I’ll have to see if I can upload it. I have to clear my camera out. I have run out of room. I hate to delete everything, with out backing everything on the computer up. The task of putting everything on cd is daunting. I wonder if I can put it all on an external hard drive and that would work. Oh the boy read his 100 pages finally. He sat and read for 2 hours on Sunday.

Since it's blog for a cause day on the environment, here's a few things I have done. I have replaced almost all of out light bulbs with the good bulbs. I have switched to method cleaning products, and ecos laundry detergent, which works really good and their scents are nice. Shutting off the water when brushing my teeth. I gave up paper plates. I'm trying to be a better recycler. I'm trying but I still drive an suv, use disposable diapers, and a bunch of other stuff.

No comments: