Saturday, October 20, 2007


I actually got a page done last night. J has gone up north for the weekend to their deer camp. They have to get everything ready. He called me this afternoon and said they put up a buck pole today, and I say sarcastically, why? He says "oh so you have jokes today." If you don't know a buck pole is where you hand the dead deer from to show off. I don't think he's ever shot one he'd want to hang on the buck pole. The one year he came home and I think our dog was bigger. I do like venison sausage and hot sticks, but I hate cooking the steaks and especially the hamburger. The smell overwhelms me; I can't stand it.
I got a new med for my allergies and this one isn't much better, I know have pounding in my forehead in the morning. I'm not sure what to do about it anymore. I think I'm going to have to try the nette pot.
Well I'm off to hopefully finish another page tonight. Oh they finally passed the budget last night. Whoo Hoo.

No comments: