Friday, November 27, 2009

Photostory Friday: Nana's Visit

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily







Nana came to watch Peanut Butter on Thanksgiving because I had to work and J was still hoping a deer would walk by his stand up north there hey. PB had a full day of tea party, doctor, puzzles, castle, and coloring with Nana. They even braved the cool weather and went to the park for a spell. Then we ate a non-traditional meal of raviolis and pizza. The raviolis were so good , the next time J goes up he'll have to bring some back. All and all PB had a great time with Nana and was begging for her this afternoon. She loves her Nana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up north there, hey?! That line cracked me up . . . I always seem to forget how thick that accent is until I talk to one of my aunt's . . . then it is just like the movie Fargo came alive.

Yeah for a great day with Nana!

imbeingheldhostage said...

Wow, did I miss something? Who is that grown up little girl on the sofa?

I love that her Nana is having tea time with her-- what great memories for PB.