Monday, November 2, 2009

Papa



My Dad came to visit yesterday. Miss Peanut Butter was beyond thrilled and played with Papa until he was exhausted. I was a little surprised that she wasn't shy at all, since she has only seen my Dad a handful of times because he lives in Utah. She took to him like a fish to water. He played the look and find princess book with her, played horsey, which I think took a toll on him, and she tried to get him to play doll house with her, but she wasn't even too into that at the time. They seemed to have a wonderful time.

I am going to attempt NoBloMoPo. This could be interesting since I have been barely squeaking out 10 posts a month.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

Nothing warm's a Papa's heart like a beautiful granddaughter ;-)

Michelle Leigh said...

That's so sweet. It must have been great for you to watch. Sounds like a great afternoon!

Kat said...

Aww. That is so sweet. And that picture is just precious. :)

Denise said...

Grandpa's are the best! That is so sweet and I am sure he loved every minute of it! Great memories and great picture.

Anonymous said...

What fun! And what a great memory for both your Dad and P.B.