Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well, Well, Wednesday

These are the trick or treat buckets I made for Nicole for winning my contest. I'm not sure if I have enough on them, as far as embellies, but I liked them.

In other news I want to thank Kathryn for some good running advice, I worked on my mental yesterday and ran about 2 more blocks than normal I might have went further, but I had to stop at the library.

I have decided against my better judgment to go up north der hey and catch up with one of my friends from high school, she just had a baby and I could use a fix. I have no idea what I will do for the rest of the time, which is why I am not totally sold on this whole trip. J is going up to meet his buddies and fatten the deer with a half ton of corn. I don't get it.

I'd like to say, "Take that Disney Vault!" I won a 5 dvd lot on Ebay which contained: The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella. All of which I believe are in the vault, for 39 dollars and free shipping. They were coming from china which scared me a bit, but they play and seem to be brand spankin' new. Now with the release of Sleeping Beauty, which I'm thinking Nana will be getting Peanut Butter for Christmas, we will be in Princess heaven for a while.

Has any one else notices that the leaves on the trees seemed to have turned color for a day and dropped. What the heck happened to fall???

No comments: