Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scrapbook Layouts






Here's a few of my new layouts. I am a super slow worker, so yes it has taken me about a month to do these. Though I only really get a chance to work after Miss Peanut Butter goes to bed. Last night I even caught myself from doing another page with the same photo, I guess I liked that one. I also have a photo of the start of the trick or treat pails I am making, I still have to embellish them, and make one more, that one is going to have pumpkins or ghosts I haven't decided, which is why it isn't done. I have yet to figure out how to take pictures of my layouts some people can some how take them where they can crop them perfectly square, I can't. I have a hard enough time not getting flash spots. I sometimes scan them, but that takes a little more work. And no, I don't scrap in order, it is what ever photo/s trips my trigger at the time. I probably have about 4-5 half done ones where I need a title or journalling. I'm been brain freezing on the titles lately. As always you can see my other stuff here.

8 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Cute layouts! Great job!

Michelle Leigh said...

Those are awesome! Great job. I haven't been able to scrap since June. How sad? Half the time I'm too tired to even start. Booo.

Love the baskets! Maybe I'll make some for the kiddos!

Julie said...

I love the loot one, very cute!!!

I can't wait to unpack my scrapbook stuff.......

Anonymous said...

I think those layouts are fantastic! DAMN I need to get back into my scrapping. I have all the stuff but it's jumbled from moving our bedrooms around. I need to make ONE dedicated place in the house ot do my scrapping from. :-)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

These are FANTAB. I love those layouts Robyn. I really really need to get back to mine.

Leslie Collins said...

Great layouts. I always have brain freeze when it comes to titles. :)

The baskets are cute, too.

CanadianMama said...

Oh Robyn, those layouts are great! I'm scraplifting for sure!

imbeingheldhostage said...

I'm wondering where the heck you find time to scrap with a busy little girl running the house? You should see my pages (oh yeah, there aren't any!).

Maybe someday we'll be on the same side of the planet and we can meet up at a scrap book event.