Sunday, December 30, 2007

Almost Over




The holidays are just about over, I took down all the decorations yesterday. Christmas was very nice. It was a lot of running around, but it's always nice to see family. Peanut Butter seemed to have a great time. Once she opened on present she wanted to open them all or take a bite in to them. She loves knocking down the stacking blocks I got her and likes to give the little dog a ride in the car. But of course she loved playing with the paper more than anything. The boy was more than happy with the PS3 and was excited about the gun. He can't wait for hunter safety now. It was nice being off for 2 weeks, but I think I appreciate the time I get to spend with PB more when I'm working. She's getting pretty independent though. She is going all day long, doing something or the other. She seems to enjoy climbing and pushing the chairs around more than playing with toys. Her new thing is talking on the phone. She like to steal our phone and pretend she is talking on it. I got her a toy cell phone yesterday; she went to town babbling away.


We don't have any plans for New Years right now. I'd be happy just staying home for once, but I'm sure J will want to do something.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

i love the pic of her laying in all the "stuff" sooo cute! our boys got a ps3 too...what a mistake!

Cassandra said...

I love that top picture-- she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great Christmas!