Friday, November 28, 2008

PhotoStory Friday: The First Snow

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




The First Snow

Monday morning Peanut Butter and I awoke to a few inches of snow.
It was our first ground sticking snow of the year. She decided to peek
out the window to get a better view of the white stuff.



She was in awe of the white stuff and also is a wee bit scared of it
for some reason. She looked as if she was going to die when
I set her down on some to walk in from the car; she put up a small struggle.


She will point and say, "Snow." She will reach out to touch it, then pulls
back quickly like she might get burned or something.
For some reason she just doesn't like the stuff.


She may be in for a very long winter.



*Sorry to my regular readers I know I used these on Monday, but I liked them and the were perfect for today.

20 comments:

A Crafty Mom said...

Wow, the tree shot is just beautiful!! We got lots of snow here, my kids were dying to get out and jump in it. The first snow is often overwhelming, so I'm sure she'll be ready to hit the snowman circuit in the next couple weeks :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of the tree. My daughter didn't like snow till last year (3 1/2). Before that she acted much like PB.

tiarastantrums said...

WOW - you DID get some snow!

Michelle said...

Wow the shot of the tree is gorgeous!

Chris said...

Those pictures are great! What a cool moment to capture.
I'm with her on the snow -- I can live without it (fortunately I can also live with it).

Juliana said...

wow...lots of snow for the first time :D

My PFS entry this week : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks

Unknown said...

Love the tree photo. My little one can't wait for the first snow.

Jessica said...

Like everyone else, I love the tree shot. Good stuff. PB is precious.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, she will warm up to it. We are still waiting for our first snow here.

Anonymous said...

Freaky child you got there!

Cecily R said...

We haven't had real sticky snow since that weird one we had in October...your pictures make me wish we did (and that's weird for me since I'm not the biggest fan of winter)!!

Great shots of PB!!

Anonymous said...

it's beautiful!!!!!

Shellie said...

Gorgeous shots! I feel the same about snow.

MomOf4 said...

Such pretty pictures! Makes me miss all the snow we used to see in Iowa!

Susie said...

WOW those are gorgeous pictures! I LOVE the snow and am looking forward to our first snow storm this weekend--hopefully!
I hope PB comes around with her dislike to snow--you may have to move a little south!

CanadianMama said...

It's ok PB, I hate snow too!!

Jenners said...

Stopping by on my tour of the Photo Story Friday posts. Love the photo of the tree! My favorite part of winter is images like those! Love the story too ... I'm sure she'll get over the fear soon! Snow is just too much fun!

Amy said...

The snow looks pretty but it's just too dang early! I feel for you. My hubs didn't go deer hunting this year and he's miserable. It's like a necessary evil. I hope you are enduring the week. Take care. =)

jessica said...

those shots are perfectly precious!

Julie said...

I can't wait for the snow to stick here. We've had flurries, but nothing stayed.