Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving folks. It was a blah day here that seemed to go on forever. It felt like 10pm at 6pm. Peanut Butter and I didn't have the turkey dinner. Peanut Butter didn't eat dinner at all. Note to self: do not make dinner right after PB wolfs down a bunch of goldfish, she is no longer hungry. J comes home tomorrow afternoon, I am pretty excited about that, while this week has gone pretty well just PB and I, except for the alligator wrestling on Tuesday morning to get her in her clothes and into daycare, I am ready to have another parent at home. The bad thing is because J has been gone for a week she is so used to just me, she just wants me.
I was supposed to get her transitioned into the big bed this week too. I didn't, in fact I gave up. I will try and give it another go later in the month. She has started to go down fairly quickly in her crib opposed to fighting it like she has been.
I am going shopping tomorrow. I am only going to kohls, target and jo anns. I went through all the ads and found most of what I wanted at these places. I may stop at Michaels and pick up a cricut cartrige since they are on sale for 29.99. No, I haven't gotten one yet, but they are 99.99 at joannes with free shipping so I'm going to tell J that is what I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's kinda hard to eat when you're stuffed. LOL I think you are doing the right thing by letting PB slip in the crib . . . not point no one getting any sleep just because she's not ready for the big bed.

Good luck! :hug: