Sunday, November 11, 2007

-

Six down and one day of work to go. I am looking forward to my days off. I don’t really have any plans for them. I might try and get Peanut Butter in for some photos. I need to figure out what to do for Christmas cards too. I should get my haircut, but that might have to wait until next week. I was so disappointed with the photos that we taken at daycare. They had a photographer come in. Last year my photos were so good, I had a hard time choosing. This year, the teachers raved about how she smiled and such, so I was excited to get the proofs, and I was, to be honest, pissed when I saw the proofs. I told J to make sure her sweatshirt wasn’t zipped all the way up when he dropped her off, but someone zipped it way up, and someone combed her hair all forward so she looks like that little boy off of eight is enough. I swear on the form I said no stuffed animals and there she is, in the one photo she actually had a smile, next to this huge white cheesy bear. And in 2 others on a bench with a big white cheesy bunny? It’s not even close to being Easter. In most of them she has this duh look. I should scan them and post them, but I’ll obey the whole copyright thing. I need get some done to give out at Christmas. I just wish we had someone local other than Wal-Mart that did inexpensive photos. The place I had most of hers done is $79 for 3 5x7s and 4 wallets. And after I was treated at the last shoot, I don’t think I’ll go back.

I finished another book off of my list today, Jennifer Government. It was a decent read. I cruised through it. I didn’t think that I would like it after the first chapter, but I ended up getting into it. It is based in the future where companies and corporations basically run the world and one company decides to murder to boost profits. Everyone’s last name is based on who you work for, hence the agent investigating the murders, Jennifer Government.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats no good! I refuse to buy pictures from the school or daycare anymore. Here they are a fundraising tool and while I'd love to help the school out, I won't be doing it by buying picture packages that just don't work for me.

I need to find someone to take pictures us too. And since Ian wants a family shot, I'm gonna have to find a professional. The warm body at Wally World just isn't gonna cut it.