Time for a little catch up.
- After 2 months of waiting I finally got called and offered the job I really wanted to get me out of the big house. I was so excited until the guy said 2nd shift 3:30-11:30. My heart sank. I would never see Peanut Butter on this shift except my days off. I hated turning it down.
- I actually got vacation time in July, so Peanut Butter and I are Ocean City bound again. I think we might take our time and drive this time. I ended up getting 2 weeks back to back so we will have plenty of time, barring any protest from her Dad.
- Took PB to the Dells for the night last Friday. She had a blast. I have never climbed so many stairs in 2 days. I was surprised how much she loved the big tube slide, that is until we flipped over and she went underwater. It was almost hilarious how it happened. She was singing loudly, "I-I-I like it, I like it give me more." as we were going down and we dumped out the tube and flipped over on our innertube and she didn't like it so much any more.
- Spent way too much at the Disney store for Christmas and managed to buy somethings with PB with me how I managed that I don't know, though she did say, " I was peeking and saw you buy me a blue brush."
- Peanut Butter has a loose tooth. She is excited. She has been asking for months when she was ever going to lose a tooth.
- And lastly, My mom and I are headed to Poland next month, so excited. I just hope it isn't too cold.