Friday, November 4, 2011

All about the Benjamins

This is a backdated post since I worked a double yesterday and didn't get a chance to post. Why would I subject myself to 16 hours at the big house, well I am flat broke and I have back insurance premiums to pay and unless your exhusband makes a boatload more than you, getting divorced is a big drain on the bank account. Working overtime is not my favorite thing to do, so what do I do? This introvert decided it would be a great idea to make extra money being a 31gifts consultant. I don't know what I was thinking, my kit arrived today and I am more than overwhelmed. The only plus in this deal is I have yet to see anyone in this area have a 31 party so, fingers crossed I hit my requirements and can get out. If it works out better, I will be pleasantly surprised. 

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

Well, if you want to come on out to MN I would be more than happy to have a party! I haven't been to one, but I have seen the bags! Super cute. Good luck!