Monday, April 13, 2009

We can forget all our troubles, forget all our cares and go Downtown

It has seemed like the longest week. I am wiped out. It will certainly be nice to sleep in tomorrow. Last night after Peanut Butter sneaked into our bed we were all snuggled up and felt so good to be cuddling/sleeping there with her in my arms I didn't want to get out of bed when the alarm went off. It is always so hard for me to get out of bed on my Friday. I am usually so fried from getting up so early for a week. I also think I've got whatever Miss PB has; I've got a stuffy nose and my throat is sore. Her nose has been running for the last few days. My knee and hip joints have just been aching. I didn't do anything exercise related today.

We didn't really do anything for Easter, PB got a basket from Papa and another one that J guilted me into getting for her. I thought I only put a few peices of candy in there, but when she was done there were half chewed toosie rolls all over the place as she ran around double fisting lolipops, along with a ring pop on one of her fingers. We went to the park for a bit to run off some of the sugar.

I was hoping to go "downtown" tomorrow and get some new scrapbook stuff and see what Target has to tempt me, but I may wait until Wednesday instead.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I love that song! It reminds me of my sis. It was her favorite song.

Have a good time downtown! :)