Yes, I did this on facebook, but I thought it was funny how everyone doing the 25 facts on facebook made news. I think they did a segment on GMA about it, well one of those shows anyway. And since I have some readers that are not on face and I have been lacking in the post department, here it is.
1. I love to brush my teeth. I love the way they feel after brushing. I even enjoy getting them cleaned at the dentist. I wish I had never smoked so they wouldn't be stained, but I have noticed them getting slightly whiter. Thank you Jason whitening toothpaste.
2. I swore I would never dress my girl in pink. Fuchsia doesn't count as pink does it?
3. I wish I was more techno savvy. I, for the life of me, cannot figure out Photo Shop, HTML, how to make a blog banner or anything remotely creative on the computer. I am secretly craving inside to be and IT gal.
4. I had no idea what to expect when I started blogging. I have encountered some fabulous people.
5. I gained 50 pounds when I was pregnant. I lost that and 20 more in about a year and a half. I would like to lose more, but am stuck. I have even taken to running to try and helps this. Running can simply be hell, I can't run very far, yet I keep doing it.
6. I yell. I have a horrible temper and yell. I internalize, stew, and yell. I then yell and swear. It is the one thing I wish I could change about myself, yet it is the hardest to change.
7. I like to scrapbook. I wish I had more time for it. I wish I was more creative with titles and such. I will forever have 5 or so layouts sitting finished except for the title.
8. As much as I try to talk myself into wanting to have another child, I can't. Some days I barely make it through the day with the one I have. Two of my own would probably kill me.
9. I hate math, as in hard, formula related math like calc and advanced algebra. I hate the repetition it takes to learn math; I find it tedious. It is one of the reasons I switched majors in college.
10. I love sweets, especially cookies. I have a hard time resisting cookies. I do not, however, like my meals sweet. I don't like BBQ sauce, sweet and sour, honey glazed, or even sloppy joes for that matter. I will salt the heck out of sloppy joes to make them edible. I feel lunch and supper meals should be salty and followed by a good dose of sweet in a dessert form.
11. I no longer drink alcohol. I did more than enough damage to myself to last me a while and I think I have issues with it. Not Intervention type issues, just issues. This may be why I enjoy Intervention and Celebrity Rehab, I feel that could be me if I took it to the next level.
12. I really enjoy traveling. I cannot wait until Maggie is old enough to get something out of traveling, so we can see the world together.
13. I can pick up little things in other languages quickly. I wish I could get myself to fully learn Spanish.
14. The only reason I like my job is the crap hours 5:45a-1:45p, and the ability to have any day off I want with in reason. The hours let me spend quite a bit of time with the girl so I don't feel so bad about working, even though I know I could not be a stay at home mom.
15. My husband and I moved in together after dating a month.
16. I wear a size 11 womens' shoe which is why I acquire purses and my daughter has a gazillion pairs of shoes.
17. Is there a store better than target? It is my retail therapy along with scrapbook paper.
18. I do not make meatloaf or any casseroles.
19. I wish I could find a pair of "low rise" jeans that didn't slide off my ass. I like where they sit when I try them on, yet I never remember to sit and stand and have them, have me looking like a gang member, there is no whale tail here, just a whale sized tail. Other jeans sit way too high for me. It is my conundrum.
20. I like the smell of fresh cut grass.
21. I color my hair because I am slowly going grey.
22. As much as I complain about my daughter sleeping in our bed, I do enjoy it sometimes.
23. I am a stepmom.
24. I have swam in Lake Superior, yes it is cold.
25. The fact that kids sporting tournaments sell plastic bottles of everything, yet never have recycling bins drives me batty.