- Name changed, must remember to get my passport done.
- I was happy how Peanut Butter's costume came out.
- I ran 13 miles this week on my way to 50 in November.
- Screw up my checkbook the good way. Deducted to much and said shoot it is going to be a tight week, but realized a few days later I was double deducting a charge.
- Halloween candy, though this can be a negative too.
- Got 2 of PB's Christmas gifts out of the way. The girl who owns 5 dollhouses between her dad and I wants another one, a barbie size one. Good Grief, I am torn on whether or not to get her one. The only reason I am considering a barbie size one, is I know it will get played with.
- We get to set the clocks back tonight, a little extra sleep.
- Honeycrisp apples with caramel and brie cheese, yum.
- Hearing PB say I Love You!
- Revenge, my new favorite show.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Things I am happy about this week:
Posted by Robyn at 7:05 PM