Sunday, March 8, 2009

What I Accomplished this Weekend

For fair warning this post is of the scrapbook layouts from this weekend and a few that I hadn't posted yet.

I traveled to the fair city of Kankakee, IL, this weekend for Scrap for a Cure. A crop for diabetes. I scrapped and chatted for about 13 hours on Saturday. Here's what I accomplished:







I had finished one more, but need to cut out a title. I didn't want to go through setting up the cricut there for 2 letters so you'll have to wait to see that one. I thought I did pretty good, some freak completed 35 layout by 8pm, I don't know how she did it.

These are a few I have done over the last couple months. I get to play and hour or two here and there.




10 comments:

Mary said...

Great layouts :)
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Always a Southern Girl said...

Great scrapbooking pages. I need to try doing that. Glad I stopped by your blog to see them. Thanks for sharing that.--take care, Renee

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

You got so much done! Good for you, they look great!

Anonymous said...

They are great. :) I really need to clean out the office/craft room/storage of all the extra crap in the house room so that I can find my table and get back to work.

Julie said...

Great pages- luv em'
Sounds like you had a nice weekend.

Did you end up in your own room?

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job! I'm jealous! My layouts look childlike in comparison!

Zoe said...

cute! 35 layouts? what a spazz!!! sorry the trip home was such a fright!

Denise said...

great job! nice work

jessica said...

the beep beep one is my favorite. i think we need a car like that!!

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you accomplished that much sitting next to me and across from Mary & Jenny. GOOD JOB!