Monday, September 3, 2007

It’s Labor Day and here I sit laboring. Yes, I’m at work. I’m making time and a half and there isn’t really anything going on, but someone has to be here.

Peanut Butter has been running a fever. I had to come home from work on Friday and she still had it on Saturday. We took her in to urgent care, but they couldn’t find anything really wrong. She seemed to be a lot better on Sunday. She does have some back teeth coming in and I think it’s making her a bit cranky. She won’t let me put orajel on or give her Tylenol. I feel bad for her.

The boy starts middle school tomorrow. I’m a little worried for him. I don’t think he gets it. He hasn’t caught on to the fact he’s going to have to be more proactive and that people aren’t going to remind him to do things all day. I’m hoping he will be fine; he smart enough he just needs to apply it, or realize he is smart.

I attempted scrapbooking last night and all I did was watch 2 episodes of Carrie Bradshaw. Berger just broke up with her on a post it. I think I need to get the girls together so I can accomplish something. I’m so stuck right now.

No comments: