Sunday, September 9, 2007


Today is the start of NFL football. I used to get excited, have my fantasy teams all set and have what I was sure were the winning picks. Now I haphazardly draft my team, I look at the picks and wing it. Though winging it did make me some money last year. I barely stayed awake for the first half of the Badger game last night and I cared about that. I’ll probably nap through most of the games today. Though I won’t even get home from work until 2:00 pm. Hopefully Peanut Butter will want to curl up with momma and we’ll take a little snooze. She’s been funny lately. She is really into peak-a-boo and giving things. She will not sit in a cart anymore. I have to put her in the basket. I feel like everyone is judging my by having her in there, but I’d rather have her standing up in there than trying to stand up from the seat, buckled in, as I’m grabbing an item. How she twists and turns to get out of that buckle. The boy had his first football game yesterday. It seemed to go well, but I was to busy chasing the girl to really get to watch it. I won’t get in to school yet, I’ll give him one more week to get adjusted. I just don’t know how one person can be so forgetful.

No comments: