Thursday, September 20, 2007

Early to Bed

Peanut butter went to bed so early tonite, About 7pm. She only had an hour nap at day care, so she was tired. She has some kind of cold thing, a really raspy voice and cough. She is into pointing at everything and always wanting up. I have a hard time saying no to her big brown eyes. She's pulling the dogs hair more and more. I'm surprised he puts up with it as much as he does.
I'm beginning to feel like the days are flashing by. I feel like nothing is getting done and I'll never find the time. I just had five days off and I didn't really accomplish anything. I did enjoy shopping with my mom, though. I don't know, maybe I'm just in a funk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes its okay to do as little as possible. It's okay to slow down. :hug: