Kim and Kristi have started doing 10 things that made you happy this week. I would hope something good came out of every week, so lets see what is happened this past week.
10. I got back to scrapping after a short hiatus.
9. I watched about 4 episodes of Supernatural yesterday.
8. PB slept in her own bed. Don't get too excited it was only one night.
7. I actually made something new for dinner and it was pretty good. Salmon with lemon parsley asparagus and potatoes
6. PB is excited about doing a garden this year and has decided we need pumpkins too.
5. I got moving again. Though it was an extremely tough go today. My legs were lead.
3. I decided if we we going to do a garden I should compost too, my container is almost full after only 2 days. I am using a 5lb protein powder canister.
2. The Boy came home from Disney World with his band and brought back PB a Rapunzel figurine set. Though I was hoping he would have bought something more Disney Worldish with the twenty I gave him, but I was surprised that he lugged the big package home for his sister. She was ecstatic.
1. Though things are stressful and depressing work/politics wise, I still have my family though they can be just as stressful themselves sometimes.