Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scrappin'

This past weekend I was supposed to go to Scrap for a Cure in Illinois. Unfortunately, I was not able to financially swing it since this year I have decided to focus on being better with my money. So, yes in reality I could have slapped the trip on the credit card and gone, but I didn't and a year ago I would have. There was however an online challenge to go along with the crop, so I participated in that.


Challenge 1: Was a page map challenge.


Photobucket


Challenge 2: Use stars, buttons, arrows and circles. (the buttons can't count as your circles.)


Photobucket


Challenge 3:  Create a holiday event with traditional and non traditional colors. I had it in my head paper instead of color when I did this so I used tiger paper on a Halloween page.


Photobucket


Challenge 4:  Use black and white with a splash of color, use ink and ribbon.


Photobucket


Challenge 5:  I didn't get to this one


Challenge 6:  Make a layout with pink, orange, scallops and ribbon.


Photobucket


Challenge 7: Use plenty of white space.


Photobucket


Challenge 8: Create a layout with an animal, real or stuffed.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim Airhart said...

Awesome pages!!

Anonymous said...

Those are terrific! I am glad you have been able to get back into this and hope it is a good creative outlet for you!