Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Part 2

Peanut Butter and i had picked up some ghost muffin tins at Target last weekend and after I finished making carrot muffins that looked like ghosts, PB declared she was taking them to school. I had to break it to her that I didn't have enough ghosts for her class, but I would make another batch for her school Halloween party that they were having on Wednesday. She was ok with that. I looked all over our town for something like the ghost tins, but couldn't find anything, so I bought black muffin cups and made mummy muffins. Meanwhile she also decided that the costume I spent all of last week making was going to be scrapped so that she could wear the fairy costume. I was crushed, but she does make quite the fairy princess.

Photobucket

She had a great time at her party and apparently the mummy muffins were a big hit, even though PB threw hers away because she doesn't like frosting, which seriously makes me wonder if she is indeed my child.

I was beginning to think she was Halloweened out by the end of the week because she wasn't talking about trick or treating or anything Halloween until we carved up the pumpkins. PB wanted a princess so I carved her Ariel. I also did a spider and a "mean" face as PB calls it. 

Photobucket

By Sunday she was begging to go trick or treating and wore the costume I made for her. She did decide that she was going to make it impossible for me to take any pictures of her...

Photobucket

I did manage to catch a few. 

Photobucket

She was excited on the trick or treat trail until she saw one of her friends from school and they went the other direction than us and she decided she had to go potty and wanted to go home. After we got home she didn't want to go potty, but Daddy took her down a couple more blocks. 


She came back and was all about handing out the candy. She was beginning to look like an air traffic controller trying to get the kids to descend upon our house for candy.

Photobucket

All in all a pretty fun Halloween.

Photobucket

No comments: