Thursday, October 1, 2009

PhotoStory Friday: PLEEEASE MOMMA


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Linds




See the pretty pink kitchen set in the catalog, well Peanut Butter is coveting it, hardcore. Please Momma. Please Momma. I tell her she has a kitchen set and she says, "I no like that kitchen." "See PINK!" Is this really my child? At one point I told her that she would have to talk to her daddy about the kitchen because he has the money. She ran upstairs and said, "Momma said you have money. Money please?" She had also had her heart set on being a "girl pirate" until this catalog came and now she wants to be Cinderella. Why o why did I let her look at the catalog? I will admit there is some neat stuff in it though. It is One Step Ahead or Leaps and Bounds should any of you want to take a peek.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so cute - I love it when my kids get "passionate" about wanting something - it's way easier to buy gifts for them when they want something in particular rather than saying "I don't care!" LOL.

Susie said...

Now THAT is adorable! Did her Daddy give in? I love that she is into pink--very cool color in our house!

Anonymous said...

How can you say no to that face?! Why is it the toys they have are never as good as the toys in the catalogs (or at other peoples' houses)?!

Mary said...

OMG were you melting? ha ha ha How could you not! Isn't it so hard to resist spoiling them when they are really into stuff? Thomas is wicked into Buzz Lighyear right now and he lights up any time he sees Buzz this or Buzz that!

Cookie said...

Very cute! I want a new kitchen too ;)