Tuesday, August 14, 2007

So, I’m in a creative funk. I’ve been trying to scrapbook the last couple nights getting nothing accomplished. I end up watching more of Sex in the City on DVD; I’m though season 5, than scrapbooking. I think I’m just feeling over whelmed. I have so many photos that I want to do something with and the pressure to get something done. I did buy some new stash last week, which I hadn’t done in months. I love the new basic grey perhaps, very pretty, pinks and greens. I also bought a chipboard album. I wish I knew what to do with it.

On the home front, Peanut Butter’s birthday party is this weekend. I’m kind of stressing about it. I don’t know what to make for lunch. I don’t want to do the same ole hamburgers and brats, but I don’t know what to make for 30 people. I think I might go with lasagna since I can make 2 big pans fairly easy and I don’t really have to tend to it like the grill. I’ll have to talk it over with J and see what he says.

League baseball ended last night. They won their first game and lost the second in the league tournament. I might take a walk by the championship game tonight since I need to get out walking.

No comments: