Saturday, August 18, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It's been raining for 10 hours straight now. I can stop anytime. I had an empty bucket outside and I swear there is three inches of rain in it. I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow for Peanut Butter's party I just don't have enough room in the house for that many people. If it does rain we're going to try and work something out between the garage and canopies. I made one pan of lasagna tonite. It looks pretty good. I hope I have enough sauce for 2 more. It will be close.
Dog hair, I cannot take it anymore. I brushed the darn dog two days ago and got a shopping bag full of hair out. Yet it's still flying all over the house I have vacuumed 2-3 timed in the last 2 days and I will have to again tomorrow after the dog goes to the kennel. I think I might shave him. We had the carpet in the living room shampooed on Friday. What a waste of money; it looks horrible already. Maybe it will look better after I vacuum tomorrow, because I can see dog hair all over it. I can't wait to rip the crap out. It just doesn't stay or look clean after 2 days.

No comments: