Saturday, September 17, 2011

Could Things Be Getting Better?

I head into work today just hoping to make it through my eight hours and then it is Peanut Butter time, when I open my email and my ta-da mail sound goes off. I applied for a job in June that I really was interested in, but to be honest, my heart just wasn't in filling out the application, but I did and I scored pretty decent on it so I was sure I was going to get an interview. Well, like I said that was in June and I hear nothing. I was surprised I wasn't offered an interview since they were supposed to be hiring what seemed like a number of people and I ranked 14th on the application. I figured they took the top ten and I missed it. In my inbox today was a letter asking if I want to interview. I SO want to interview. This job would get me out of the big house. I would still be in my line of work per se, but it would be electronic monitoring. I want out of the big house. I can't explain how badly I want this job. I could not come at a better time. It would be a slight bump in pay and the best part.....they have first shift openings. Though, I think I will even consider third shift here just to get out of the big house. I really hope I can nail this interview. 


3 comments:

Kim Airhart said...

Congrats girl!! See things are starting to look up. I want to know what you do if you don't mind me asking.

Denise said...

Good Luck! You deserve this. I will be praying for you. And there is only one way from here and that is.............UP!

CanadianMama said...

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!!!