I've been slacking in the blogging world. The last week or so I've been meaning to catch up with ya'lls blogs, and today I see most of you have been blogging as much as I have. I skimmed all the blogs and caught up. Sorry for the lack of comments.
It has been pretty slow action wise here. So bullet points it is
- .I interviewed for a job last week that I am hoping to get. I think the interview went ok so I have my fingers crossed.
- I bought a new/used car. I needed to get rid of my gas guzzlin' SUV which was draining my bank account faster than anything else. I ended up with a Subaru Impreza '08. I wanted something with AWD and this had it and it was priced right. Though now I keep finding little things dents and such that I didn't notice before.
- Peanut Butter is loving school and is doing pretty good in swim lessons.
- I have become addicted to Pintrest.com love this site!
- I have begun to feel pretty happy about being divorced. I have not however changed my stance on being very unhappy about my daughter living in the same house with his skank.