Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Days

Peanut Butter's 4K class put on a few nursery rhyme skits for Mother's day. Peanut Butter was in Little Miss Muffet.


She was a Spider.


It was really cute. Peanut Butter was so excited for me to see it. It was all she talked about for the week leading up to it. They also made cute dish towels that said, "Mom's helping hands." and had their hand prints on them. It was a fun day.

Saturday PB and I met my Mom and had our nails done. It was pretty chaotic at the salon, but PB did pretty well patience wise. She got pink sparkle nails that she is very proud to show off.


We went and had dinner after and PB's patience had worn off and she was all over the place. My patience was wearing off too by the end of dinner, but it was a nice day with my Mom.

Mother's Day Peanut Butter gave me a big potted flowering plant. She also decided she was going to wear her princess dress all day. I had to practically force her to take a picture with me but she begrudgingly cooperated. 


We went for a little walk and had some ice cream. It was a nice lazy day.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds like a good Mother's Day to me! :) PB looks so grown up all of a sudden! Wow.

Kim Airhart said...

Oh my goodness when did you get PB's hair cut? It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a good Mother's Day and that you were able to spend it with your Mom and Miss M. - you deserved it! I love the shot of her in her princess dress with you - she is getting so grown up and I love her haircut!